● Regular visits to doctors and pharmacies to monitor product availability and movement.
● Plann to get the maximum use of time and best area coverage for both doctors and pharmacists.
● Solve any issues with doctors and pharmacists within the assigned area.
● Survey market demands and report the pharmaceutical and cosmetic market situations to the company.
● Attend regular meetings held by their supervisor or marketing manager in the company.
● Transfer requests for pharmaceutical products and related target groups to the supervisors.
● Prepare detailed work reports.
● Report to the marketing supervisor.
● At least a Bachelor's degree in related fields.
● At least one year of practical and relevant experience in medical or pharmaceutical marketing.
● Good communication skills.
● UI level in English.