● Contact medical professionals such as doctors, and pharmacists to offer them products and services.
● Conduct surveys to identify potential customers and target the market for specific products/services.
● Prepare and present business proposals to clients to indicate interest in providing sales offers.
● Deliver sales pitches to convince clients to order or purchase medical products/services.
● Provide demonstration of products to highlight their qualities and efficacy.
● Build and maintain positive work relationships with clients to create a rapport that allows for future business deals.
● Help resolve any issues or customer complaints regarding a product or service.
● Organize sales campaigns to create awareness and increase product publicity.
● Monitor industry trends to identify product demand, degree of competition, and price of competing products.
● Work in line with company policies to meet and exceed set sales targets.
● Develop and implement strategies for expanding customer base and on the other hand minimize clientele attrition.
● Maintain proper record of accounts/sales operations and present periodic reports to management on business activities.
● Conduct price negotiations with clients to strike a profitable bargain.
● Carry out research to obtain information relevant to meeting the scientific and business needs of medical professionals.
● Participate in conferences and seminars to improve on existing job knowledge and expand personal network.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in related fields.
● Essential 1 year of previous experience having worked in this position.
● Teamwork spirit and a positive attitude.
● Creative problem-solving skills.
● Fluent in MS Office, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
● Strong communication skills and excellent public relations.
● Ideal age range: 25 to 35 years old.
● Be able to travel.