● To manage the existing mass media and explore new media opportunities for Iran's market.
● To enhance brand attributes of MTNIrancell aligned with Marketing approaches and goals through mass media.
● To act as the custodian of MTNIrancell brand in Iran while ensuring that all brand presence through mass media and communication strategies reflect the global brand vision.
● To maintain brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications.
● To establish a strong relationship with the audience by using traditional and mass media using multimedia and outdoor channels.
● To support and facilitate sponsorship activities in collaboration with the sponsorship and events team.
● To liaise with EB and S&D to ensure alignment of their activity with MTNIrancell's brand roadmap.
● To support sponsorship, CSR, and CSI activities to ensure they properly leverage the brand in the market.
● To liaise with procurement to ensure the company's cost-efficiency of purchased media.
● To support line manager in developing a brand road map and brand/communication strategy in all channels.
● To analyze brand positioning, and consumer insights documents, research and find solutions for branding issues.
● To translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
● To manage the perception of MTN Irancell’s Brand in all market segments through mass media and align it with the master brand's roadmap.
● To manage the development of mass media communication plan and design mass media (TV, Radio, Outdoor) campaigns for new product launches, existing products and services, and new promotions and ensure proper implementation of media campaigns.
● To ensure brand attributes are considered in all brand materials.
● To develop evaluation techniques for brand activities and report results to management.
● To ensure communications effectiveness by monitoring the result of performed research and correlating product performance against communications.
● To determine research needs to specify the positioning of new products, and develop branding campaigns related to research to ensure alignment with the brand roadmap.
● To proactively identify new market segments and opportunities for MTNIrancell's presence in media and propose it to the line manager.
● To ensure matching of produced material for mass media with the target market and media aspects.
● To establish relations with creativity, retail, sponsorship, and digital marketing to ensure alignment of their activities and output with the brand roadmap.
● To review all available media proposals and recommend the best possible channel based on market segment/target.
● To manage brand OPEX budget and allocate it to different channels based on marketing needs.
● To study best practices and market trends/benchmarking to ensure utilizing the best methods for branding company products and services.
● To prepare managerial report, credentials, and introduction of the company to present in meetings or seminars.
● Bachelor's degree in Commerce (Marketing, or Communications); or an MBA graduate.
● At least five years of experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising/managing others.
● Experience working in a medium to large organization.
● Experience with marketing plans, advertising materials, and product life cycle monitoring.