If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels. Responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget, and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects. Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
● Divide into numbers and metrics - knowing your audiences and collecting both qualitative and quantitative data while deep diving into different segments and demographics of the group to better establish the goals and actions in building the winning lifecycle propositions.
● Lead and execute the local engagement strategy – taking the company’s vision and interpreting this to the local market, ensuring we’re constantly evolving, innovating, and prioritizing the right projects to meet couriers’ needs. Being creative is very important, yet it’s even more important to translate the strategy into actionable plans with objectives and measures. This includes building a unique brand value proposition through a list of different engagement activities including but not limited to events, partnerships, perks, etc.
● Build the future of operations support that can sustainably scale – understanding what needs to be improved to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our support operations, and what we need to build now for the future to ensure we are in the best position in offering top-notch support for our couriers
● Build strategic relationships and partner with key vendors.
● Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
● Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
● Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
What you'll be doing day today:
● Monitor courier sentiment and operational metrics, report, and devise a strategy for engagement.
● Advice on the best courses of action to engage proactively, and to respond to challenges in real-time.
● Plan, schedule and organize a regular campaign of high-impact local events, allowing us to engage with as many couriers as possible.
● Work with our restaurant teams to build campaigns improving relationships between couriers and restaurants.
● Collect insights and feedback from couriers and share them with key stakeholders at Miare.
● Manage a team of engagement individuals.
Terms of cooperation:
● Company scope: Near Punak.
● Flexible working hours.
● Talented colleagues and an interesting work environment.
● Timely pay.
● Free supplementary health insurance.
● Interesting loans to employees.
● Annual bonuses.
● Military service benefits.
● Strong communication skills - ability to build beneficial communications in any given circumstance, and to quickly build trust and respect and form relationships with people from all backgrounds.
● Strong project management and experience planning and running large events with lots of moving parts.
● A confident critical-thinker that can dive deep into different problems and come up with tactical recommendations.
● Excited to do some number-crunching – fluent in stats and excel to quickly identify issues, inefficiencies, and how big these might be. You’ll need strong problem-solving and analytical skills with great attention to detail.
● Logical and data-driven - able to analyze data and diagnose a problem, then understand the levers we have as an operations team to resolve it.
● Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
● Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office.
● Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics, and processing figures with spreadsheets.