● Perform analysis related to the market, competitors, product portfolio, advertising, etc.
● Plan and execute advertising and marketing campaigns in order to implement branding strategies.
● Plan, purchase, and monitor of ATL and BTL media.
● Negotiate with advertising agencies and contractors for advertising activities, monitor the budget spent on campaigns, and review and report on the effectiveness of each campaign.
● Continuous communication and cooperation with market research units, sales, design, and graphics and etc.
● Occasional visits to markets and control of competitors' marketing and sales activities.
● Prepare and compile marketing reports and presenting their results in the form of tables and charts.
● Age: Maximum 35 years.
● Full familiarity with up-to-date knowledge and concepts of marketing, advertising and branding.
● Full familiarity with planning and running ATL, BTL and digital advertising campaigns.
● Familiarity with the principles and techniques of business negotiations and influence on customers and contractors.
● Ability to analyze advertising campaign reports.
● Skillful in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
● Teamwork spirit.
● High perseverance.