● Gathering and interpreting information to evaluate the efficiency of financial procedures.
● Analyzing key financial data and advising senior management on strategic planning.
● Developing and implementing cost-effective financial policies and procedures, as well as mitigating financial risks.
● Preparing financial reports and budgets, as well as controlling and forecasting income and expenditure.
● Overseeing accounting procedures and supervising junior financial department staff.
● Monitoring auditing and taxation practices, as well as evaluating benefits and compensation packages.
● Ensuring that financial management policies and procedures adhere to regulatory standards.
● Performing financial recordkeeping, as well as protecting sensitive and confidential information.
● Keeping informed of regulatory requirements and best practices in management accounting.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, or Accounting.
● Extensive knowledge of cost accounting.
● At least 3 years of experience as a management accountant in a related business.
● Certified Management Accountant (CMA) is preferred.
● Proficiency in business management and accounting software, such as Kosar and NetSuite.
● Proficiency in analysis and display software such as Power BI and Tableau.
● Extensive knowledge of accounting standards and financial regulations.
● Strong mathematical and analytical aptitude.
● Exceptional attention to detail.
● Superb leadership, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
● Excellent collaboration and communication abilities.