As a legal and compliance counsel you will be responsible for the overall management of the factory’s legal and compliance affairs, providing proactive advice and risk assessment, with due recognition of the overall Novo Nordisk values, Global strategies, NN Pars strategies, and business objectives, and factory operation, in compliance with Novo Nordisk policies and local laws and regulations, having the following functions (Legal, Compliance and Business Ethics, and Sanctions and Export Control)
In this function, you will be responsible to:
● Provide fast, effective, high quality and business-oriented day to day legal support to the departments.
● Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations in co-operation with L&C manager.
● Review drafts and assist the relevant departments in various contracts and legal documents.
● Assist L&C manager with legal and compliance tasks.
● Train factory employees on the legal issues in alignment with the L&C manager.
● Stay alert on international trends and stay updated with recent changes in regulations.
● Identify and assess legal and compliance risks concerning business ethics, personal data, international trade sanctions, and other relevant local laws and regulations.
● Bachelor’s degree in Law is a must.
● More than three years of in-house experience, preferably in international companies.
● Senior stakeholders’ management skill is a great advantage.
● Great communicational skills.
● Works independently and is a dedicated team player who focuses on results.
● Fluent in English.
About the department:
In this position, you will report to the Legal and Compliance Manager and will be a part of the NN Pars Legal and Compliance team.
Working at Novo Nordisk:
At Novo Nordisk, we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company in the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds, and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve, and the communities we operate in.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants. We are happy to discuss flexible working, depending on the role and subject to business needs.
Due to the high volume of applications being received for this role, please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Millions rely on us:
To work for Novo Nordisk you will need the skills, dedication, and ambition to change lives for the better for millions of patients living with diabetes and other chronic diseases. In exchange, we offer the chance to be part of a truly global workplace, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.