Do you have a strong desire to be part of a patient-centric company improving patient lives? Novo Nordisk Iran has opened a role for an IT/Automation Engineer. Apply now and be part of Life-Changing Careers at Novo Nordisk.
About Novo Nordisk
Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with more than 95 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care. This heritage has given us experience and capabilities that also enable us to help people defeat obesity, hemophilia, growth disorders, and other serious chronic diseases.
As an IT/Automation Engineer you will be performing for the:
● Assist in the development of documentation, specifications, and standards for equipment at an operational stage in compliance with NN standards.
● Maintain design documentation of equipment to NN standards.
● Ensure necessary URS is created, changed, and approved in time.
● Support qualification, validation, and execution revalidation of the equipment.
● Participate in the development and review of SOPs in the Area. Ensure that SOPs are developed in a cLEAN way and are process based in accordance with company requirements and procedures.
● Prepare training plans, train, and sufficiently document training in the own responsibility area.
● Prepare and execute a plan for a fast ramp-up.
● Ensure that equipment operates at optimal performance levels.
● Participate in the development and implementation of maintenance strategy for equipment.
● Maintain, provide failure mode analysis and participate in our global user groups in order to coordinate performance improvements of equipment.
● Maintain quality and a cLEAN mindset in the work package.
● Handle non-conformities through the whole investigation cycle, including identification and tracking of incidents, necessary risk assessment and implementation of corrective/preventive actions, and effectiveness check.
● Follow the systematic problem-solving approach (SPS way) of handling non-conformities and enforcing the SPS way in the department.
● Manage changes through the whole investigation cycle, including identification and tracking of changes, necessary risk assessment, actions implementation, and effectiveness check.
● Maintain a safe working environment and ensure compliance with all NN and local Iranian safety and environmental regulations.
Please Send/upload your CV only in English.
Due to the high volume of applications being received for this role, please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Working at Novo Nordisk:
At Novo Nordisk, we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company in the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds, and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve, and the communities we operate in. Together, we’re life-changing.
Millions rely on us:
To work for Novo Nordisk, you will need the skills, dedication, and ambition to change lives for the better for millions of patients living with diabetes and other chronic diseases. In exchange, we offer the chance to be part of a truly global workplace, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal.
● At least a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering preferably in the automation field.
● More than five years of engineering position experience in process-based manufacturing, utility, and/or production systems.
● Great knowledge of the following: PLC, SCADA, Pascal, and C++.
● Upper intermediate writing skills with spoken English proficiency and having a great GMP mindset.