● Support clients and employees in IT services.
● Resolve clients problems in IT field (offline and online)
● Maintenance of the IT infrastructure, devices, and printers, and network
● Maintenance of the system software (servers, accounting, and warehouse, CRM, Cloud)
● Reporting to: VP-Business Executive, IT Consultant Administrator
● Length of probation period: 1 Month
● Working hours: Saturday - Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 16:30 p.m.; Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Steps of recruitment:
● Video call interview (technical interview with the IT consultant administrator).
● Face-to-face interview (HR interview with managers) in the company office.
● Signing a contract for a probation period (1 Month).
● Signing long-term employment contract.
● Bachelor's degree in Computer or IT Engineering.
● At least 1 year of experience as an IT expert or similar roles.
● Other certifications obtained: MCSA/MCSE.
● Help desk, network basics, routing, and switching.
● Eager to learn new knowledge in the IT field.
● Computer networks.
● Help desk.
● Microsoft services like ADDC, DNS, DHCP.
● Cisco switches and Mikrotik routers configurations.
● Backup solutions.