Location: Factory of Nestle, Qazvin, Iran.
** The contract for this position will be with another company **
***Please only apply if you have no problem having external contact (not with Nestle)***
In accordance with the service level agreement, real-time support, provide high-quality, customer-focused infrastructure support covering Windows Infrastructure.
A day in the life of IT Help Desk Expert:
● Install desktop, laptop, tablet, printers, and other required infrastructure components and perform upgrades and replacements of these components, whenever necessary.
● Help users and execute and maintain user administration processes and procedures for local markets supported by the customer care unit. This includes AD administration functions.
● Resolve all LGO user access-related problem tickets within SLA timeframes and GLOBE standards.
● Manage incidents in the IT infrastructure area, and ensure that they are properly escalated to the GC.
● Coordinate with LGO customer care and GC support teams in resolving IT infrastructure issues in their market, e.g. server, and workstation operations in all sites in the markets/region.
● Support Microsoft software in the sites of Iran.
● Respond to access-related security issues by providing relevant information and sending relevant KPI reports.
● Compliant and security SOPs implementation and administration for the site responsibilities.
● IT asset management.
● Participate in NCE projects in the local IT infrastructure in the market.
● Maintain customer focus: ensure that he or she has an understanding and affords business needs with a level of priorities required.
What will make you successful:
● Skills in the required technology area.
● Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
● Communications skills.
● Ability to work in a team.
● Ability to work under pressure.
● Knowledge of English.
● MCSA Certificate is a plus.
● CCNA Certificate is a plus.
● More than three years of experience in one or more of the required technology specializations and/or suitable tertiary qualifications in IT.