A leading company active in the pharmaceutical industry
Posted 2 months ago
● Develop a flexible annual internal audit program using the risk-based methodology, including any risk or control considerations desired by the company's management.
● Report the results to the audit committee and the board and follow up on methods to improve the internal control system.
● Perform consulting services in addition to internal audit assurance services to assist the company's management in achieving the company's goals.
● Evaluate and evaluate the integration or integration of activities and the creation or modification of services, processes, operations, and control processes, in accordance with the conditions of their establishment, establishment, or development
● Cooperate in the process of investigating activities suspected of fraud in the company (and money laundering activities) and timely and appropriate alert to the company's management and the audit committee (or responsible for combating money laundering).
● Consider the scope of independent auditors and communicate and cooperate with them in order to perform the optimal audit of the company at a reasonable cost and also provide information and documentation indicating money laundering activities to the company's independent auditor in accordance with the regulations.
● At least eight years of work experience in the field of finance and accounting.
● Fluent in Microsoft Office and other accounting software.
● Knowledge of auditing standards, accounting and rules and regulations.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting or other related fields.
● Maximum age: 40 years old.