● Assist quality manager to ensure company performance quality goals are achieved at all stages of manufacturing.
● Maintain a fully documented quality system for performance in manufacturing except for leaf dept.
● Maintain a fully integrated quality information system to provide accurate and timely information to users.
● Develop, establish and carry out training on quality aspects for the QA Staff and shop floor.
● Meetings with suppliers on quality issues.
● Incoming material inspection (IMI).
● Raising and following up on NCM.
● Testing improvements or suspicious material in line.
● Preparing daily, weekly, and monthly NCM report.
● Sufficient knowledge of tobacco and wrapping materials to provide advice in maintaining product quality standards.
● Knowledge of statistical quality control and other general quality tools and techniques.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Natural Science.
● 1 to 2 years of management experience in a manufacturing environment or a diploma in quality management.
● 2 to 3 years of management experience in a manufacturing environment.
● Engineering degree or food science holder will be preferred as well.
● Fluent in English.
● Good communication skills.