● Maintaining server, network, and computer equipment uptime in managed corporate infrastructure
● Participation in the management team's strategic and operational procedures connected to business leadership.
● Monitoring the registration, preservation, and upkeep of all ICT properties assigned to the company.
● Identification of business technology requirements, as well as planning and management of ICT-approved projects in the business under management
● Monitoring the security of corporate information in compliance with ICT policies
● Engaging in planning and managing the cost of providing ICT equipment and services in the business under management
● Ensure the proper application of ICT management processes in the business under management.
● Compilation and presentation of statistical reports, management reports, and other business-related papers resulting from ICT operations