HVAC and black utilities engineer is responsible for operating and maintaining HVAC and black utility systems according to GMP, GDP, and SOP, supervising the 3rd party suppliers working on maintenance work and projects. Ensure the 3rd party suppliers perform the work by strictly following the procedure and standard of NN.
In addition to this, you will be responsible for:
● Lead and perform systems operations and maintenance work in close cooperation with Electrical, Mechanical, and Pest control responsible.
● Perform event and process analysis via root cause analysis tools and techniques.
● Participate in all relevant validation activities within the HVAC area.
● Participate in HVAC/cold room project installation and validation.
● Operate SAP system related to HVAC data maintenance and spare parts management.
● Stablish and maintain maintenance strategy and operation procedure for HVAC and black utility system.
● Lead, manage, and relevant projects.
● Take the responsibility for quality control within the HVAC and BU area including deviations and change management.
● Ensure NC, CR, DV, validation, etc. are accomplished within schedule.
● Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Mechanical Engineering or other relevant fields.
● Good understanding of related PID drawings, documentation, various records, and commissioning reports.
● At least 3 to 5 years of industrial experience in the black utility/HVAC and maintenance department.
● Good understanding of PM planning and maintaining equipment in a GMP (pharma, food, or cosmetics) or non-GMP environment.
● Knowledge of basic BMS and FMS technology is an advantage.
● Upper-intermediate communication skills in written and spoken English.
About the department:
Production Support Department is engaged with Facility & Utility, and Maintenance Services, providing support and services to help the business with quality increase and savings by optimizing the systems.
Working at Novo Nordisk:
At Novo Nordisk we recognise that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds, and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and the communities we operate in.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants. We are happy to discuss flexible working, depending on the role and subject to business needs.
Due to high volume of application being received for this role, please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Millions rely on us:
To work for Novo Nordisk you will need the skills, dedication, and ambition to change lives for the better for millions of patients living with diabetes and other chronic diseases. In exchange, we offer the chance to be part of a truly global workplace, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.