● Supervise and manage HR's team members in their roles, responsibilities, and the ongoing improvement of their performance.
● Provide KPIs for hiring, training, and promoting employees.
● Coordinate, implement, and monitor the performance appraisal process.
● Do the first step of the behavioral interview.
● Data analysis, using statistical methods to evaluate the results and effectiveness of HR processes.
● Take practical action to source new talents and talent acquisition process.
● Bachelor's degree in HR, Industrial Management, MBA, or other management fields.
● At least 3 years of related experience.
● Proficient with Microsoft Office.
● Proficient with labor rules.
● Proficient with PW Kara and Hamkaran.
● Familiar with interview methods.
● Familiar with talent acquisition tools and methods.
● Ideal age range: 30 to 40 years old.