● Design and implementation of performance management systems.
● Designing and extracting OKR and KPIs.
● Preparation of Job profile.
● Design and measurement of human resources surveys (assessment of employee attitudes and …).
● Participation in HR strategies.
● Participation in the procurement of procedures, development projects, and excellence in the field of human resources.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Management, Industrial Engineering, or Educational Sciences.
● At least 2 years of relevant work experience in the field of Human Resources.
● Effective communications skills.
● Appropriate MS Office skills.
● Fluent in English.
● Ability to prepare analytical reports.
● Familiarity with organizational culture models.
● Familiarity with the risk assessment of human resources processes.