● Provide professional expertise and support in the design, development, and implementation of the talent review process that is required to achieve business goals and results in the creation of an internal bench of top talent.
● Research and assist in the development of Performance Management training programs that focus on enabling the workforce to achieve improvements with priority organizational concerns.
● Develop, initiate, and maintain effective programs for workforce retention, promotion, and succession planning.
● Manage the maintenance and execution of the performance management system, including current job descriptions, standards of performance, and performance evaluation instruments.
● Work closely with the HRIS manager to collect and coordinate aggregate data for the talent pool and translate those data into insights through data analysis that drives deliberate action plans at the appropriate levels.
● Plan, design, and conduct motivational programs to increase Employee satisfaction.
● Conduct a talent review program and ensure a mitigation plan is developed to address talent risks.
● Provide and collect information to conduct succession planning.
● Facilitate talent mapping for succession planning and career development.
● Liaise with other HR members to deliver ISDP and provide reports on progress.
● At least 3 years of HR experience as an HR development specialist.
● Bachelor's degree in Engineering fields, Business, or HR-related fields.
● Excellent written and spoken English.
● Advanced MS Office skills.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.