HR Services Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of all HR Services within Nestlé Iran in the Qazvin factory with the possibility of supporting head office in all documentation gathering and providing needed services to employees. This role works closely with the HR Services (HRS) Supervisor and other HRS team members to represent the complete HR Service for employees.
A Day in Life...
● Providing all the attestation/certificate requests to employees.
● Gathering and keeping track of all below items:
-Performance forms include probationary forms, annual performance evaluation forms, and performance improvement forms.
-Talent Snapshots form.
-General and functional onboarding documentation.
- All types of advances and loans documents.
● Supporting on personnel admin affairs including:
-Employment contract mgmt.
-Employee benefits administration such as English classes, sport allowances, medical insurance, life, and accident Insurance, best students awards, service awards.
● Supporting HRS supervisors for all different types of report preparation.
● Checking, modifying, creating, and updating personnel folders on regular basis to ensure all mandated documents are available according to the standard of operations.
This role reports to the HR Service Manager/Supervisor in Head Office in Tehran.
ARE YOU A FIT?
● 1 to 2 years of work experience in accounting or HR Services.
● Experience working in a large, matrix organization is preferred.
● Good knowledge of HR processes, and have proficiency in Excel are a plus.