● Define QA strategy, approach, and execution in development projects.
● Ensure that the development teams adhere to the principles, guidelines, and best practices of the QA strategy as defined.
● Focus on continuous QA improvements including usage of appropriate testing tools, test techniques, test automation.
● Build and maintain quality standards as well as enforce technical and testing standards.
● Monitor all the QA activities, test results, leaked defects, root cause analysis, and identify areas of improvement, and implement steps required to improve the processes.
● Gather and present testing metrics and testing activities for the projects to key stakeholders.
● Manage training and continuous learning of QA staff by means of short courses, conferences, meetups, certifications, etc.
● Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or Industrial Management.
● 10 years of experience in related fields.
Knowledge and skills:
● Proficient in ISO 9001, 14000, 18000, 45000 Audit and Implementation and risk management process.
● Proficient in Quality Assurance Framework (Corporate regulatory environment, corporate governance principles, and the company’s accountability).
● Good knowledge of ERP (IFS) Systems.
● Exhibit strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite.
● Fluent technical writing and verbal communication in English skills are required.
● Planning and organizing.
● Stress management.
● Conflict management.
● Crisis management.