As a member of the design team, you will bring creativity and innovation to laying the cornerstone of our visual communication and marketing assets. As our graphic designer, you will be working closely with the marketing team to engage our audiences and continue to build brand awareness through creative content. The work of the creative/design department should accurately reflect the company and Its Brands' design philosophy and define Marina as a leader in all the represented industries. Such concepts, experiences, and designs should be ones that move the meter in innovation and are of the highest quality, user experience, and conversion-optimized.
● Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
● Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size, and style and submitting them for approval.
● Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
● Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
● Communicating with the brands’ team about layout and design.
● Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop.
● Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
● Designing and executing all branding elements, ensuring consistency and quality across all brands and mediums.
● Translating marketing objectives into clear creative design while ensuring visual communication and brand standards are met along the way.
● Working within the brand image, brand elements, and creative standards set by the marketing director, brand and value team, and marketing operations manager to develop messaging, packaging, graphic designs, in-store displays, and online and sales collateral.
● Participating in conceptualizing, developing, and designing creative campaigns.
● Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or other related fields.
● 2 to 5 years of experience as a graphic designer especially in an advertising agency.
● Experience getting ideas into production and a portfolio that shows a wide variety of excellent work.
● Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
● Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
● Experience in Adobe After Effects or any Motion Software or 3D Software (Cinema 4D, 3D Max, Maya, etc.).
● A strong eye for visual composition.
● Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
● Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
● Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
● Experience with computer-aided design.
● Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
● Results-driven attitude.