We are on the search for an energetic and charismatic Senior Graphic Designer to join our family here at Four Mind. We are not just an advertising agency, we believe we are a university where we are all students from all walks of life striving to learn, explore, and achieve big things together.
● Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
● Plan concept by studying information and materials.
● Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
● Obtain approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
● Prepare finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
● Prepare final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
● Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories, and evaluating new equipment.
● Complete projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers.
● Maintain technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
● Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
● A proven work experience as a Senior Designer, Graphic Designer, or similar role.
● Having a portfolio of completed design projects.
● Having hands-on experience with Adobe Creative Service (Ai, PSD, InD).
● A proficient background in design software (e.g. InDesign and Balsamiq).
● Having strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts, and layouts.
● Attention to visual details.
● Proven ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team.