● Execute graphical designs based on marketing team needs.
● Contribute to optimizing available designs.
● Build and update a very comprehensive archive of files and produced samples of printing material.
● Design compelling and consistent digital and print creatives with the marketing team.
● Work on logo designing, promotional campaigns, illustrations, brochures, pamphlets, print ads, and much more.
● Amend and format existing images using Adobe Photoshop.
● Conceptualize, plan, design, and produce a wide range of specialized graphic and illustrative material.
● Plan production schedules for the various steps in the design process.
● Create and produce animated videos and animated portions of live videos using computers and video production equipment.
● Produce textual content based on SEO principles.
● Write fluently for various content formats (reviews, short texts, infographics, etc.).
● Infographic design and photo editing.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Graphic Design, Communications, Business Administration, or other related fields.
● At least 2 years of relevant work experience.
● Well knowledge of Acrobat Pro, Ps, and Ai.
● Professional Illustrator and Photoshop skills.
● Fluent in English, both written and spoken.