● Conceptualize, plan, design, and produce a wide range of specialized graphic and illustrative material.
● Work with departments to ascertain needs and develop graphic concepts, and specifications for assigned projects.
● Plan production schedules for the various steps in the design process.
● Coordinate vendors for printing and publication services, as appropriate to the project.
● Oversee and coordinate the production process.
● Coordinate a graphics or photographic library and/or maintain digital records.
● Create and produce animated videos and animated portions of live videos using computers and video production equipment.
● Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
● Create complex, original graphic design, and comprehensive layout concepts, and oversees and coordinate the production of materials.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Graphic Design, Communications, Business Administration, or other related fields.
● At least 5 years of work experience in related areas.
● Professional Illustrator and Photoshop skills.
● Knowing a way around photography.
● A holistic view of brand identity perception.
● Well disciplined, organized, and thorough.
● Video editing and motion graphics skills are a bonus.
● Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
● Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
● Committed, integrated and knowledgeable approach in the workplace.