The ideal candidate will be innovative, excited about digital technologies and trends, and have a superb ability to create visually appealing solutions. They will have demonstrable project management experience and the organizational discipline to track and manage graphic design work for several complex projects simultaneously.
The primary duties and responsibilities of the graphic designer include:
● Creating and delivering high-quality, on-brand designs from initial concept through to delivery, working to a specific brief.
● Creating innovative and commercially-effective ٰvisuals for a variety of technical audiences, to enhance the learning and development and communication experience and increase customer engagement across multiple touch points, with user experience at the core.
● Working with peers and colleagues to evolve the Infrastructure Operations visual brand to meet the developing needs of the organization.
● Collaborating with instructional designer peers, related teams, and other key stakeholders to drive best practices and learning for design.
● Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts, or equivalent industry experience.
● Fluent in Adobe Ps, Ai.
● Experience with designing for print and digital media formats.
● Experience with following brand guidelines.
● Able to provide an accessible portfolio of completed design projects.
● Familiarity with combining various colors, typography, and illustration.
Plus requirements (advantages):
● Expert in Cinema 4D.
● Expert in After Effects.
● Expert in procreate and digital painting.