● Monitor continuously 24/7 the status, performance, and alarms of all network nodes and segments. Carrying out all regular O&M routines and preventive maintenance activities.
● Acknowledge Alarms based on agreed OPI and Customer requests.
● Detect Critical and Major alarms within SLA, check the alarms that appeared in the NMS, confirm no relation with the ongoing CR/WO in the network, and perform 1st level action commands before alerting.
● Achieve remote or direct actions on equipment (troubleshooting purpose) according to rights, alert Field engineer in case the alarm is still pending, and follow up with the Field engineer on the alarm clearance.
● Inform Technical leaders about the important outages and updates within internal SLA.
● Ensure escalation to the Network operation management in case the alarm is not cleared within the SLA.
● Perform health check process.
● Ensure that proper alarm handling and escalation procedures are followed ensure the shortest possible reaction and remedy time applicable to specific fault categories, and attain required service levels.
● Receive the customer's complaint sent by Call Centre, check the origin of the problem, and confirm if it’s under technical responsibility.
● Check in the NMS and Trouble ticket system if the problem is related to ongoing alarm, check if the alarm is related to lack of coverage.
● Inform Customer Care about the first investigation and the owner to solve the problem.
● Follow the resolution of the customer complaints with the related network teams within agreed SLA.
● Open TT (Network fault or customer complaints) in the Trouble Ticket System within the agreed SLA.
● Coordinate the remedy of failures by diagnosing the fault. Assign the ticket to the dedicated network team for resolution within the agreed SLA.
● Update Trouble Ticketing System/Fault Log accordingly.
● Provide support to the teams in the field to reduce the delay of the outage and give them all the necessary information needed to handle the alarm.
● Check in the NMS if really the alarms are cleared. Check with Customer Care to the update status of the complaints.
● Full observation on Ticket dashboard and follow-up with BO, Province, and other teams.
● Close the trouble ticket when the alarm/Customer complaints are confirmed that they are resolved and verification of ticket comment.
● Update the ticket with information related to the problem (best practice, information related to the field, access, complaints area…).
● Handover clean Ticket dashboard to next shift.
● Report and address without delay any deviations and anomalies for OSS, Monitoring, and ticketing systems.
● Ensure all the information regarding the trouble (Alarms, Customer complaints) is completed in the system (Trouble Ticket system/CRM/Network Database).
● Effective and complete handover for running incidents among shifts.
● Verification of comment and confirm the Trouble Ticket.
● Experience in network monitoring, dispatching.
● Familiar with Incident analysis, Equipment management, Trouble Ticket handling, and Procedure of Emergency.
● Strong collaborating ability, create and handle and relationships with other departments.
● IP/IT/computer field knowledge.
● Very familiar with MCSE, Storage, ESXI, VM, Linux, ITIL, Database, APP OPP manager.
● Very familiar with Infra Data Center, Cooling Data Center, Passive Data Center.
● CDCP, HEMP Training Course.
● Very familiar with Schneider Electronic Devices.
● Know how to diagnose and evaluate the level of complexity and urgency of a problem and make correlations.
● Analytical and problem-solving.
● Persistence and perseverance.
● Rigor and organization.
● Ability to work under pressure.
● At least 3 years of related working experience.
● At least Bachelor's degree in related majors such as IT, Computer Engineering, etc.
● Intermediate English.
● Intermediate MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, etc.).
● Ability to work off hours depending on data center outages and customer requests.
● Full-time availability (24/7) to support after office hours and be able to relocate within the country.