● Submitting order registration in the NTSW.
● Obtaining the necessary import licenses from the relevant organizations.
● Coordinating with the bank to obtain currency allocation and other related operations.
● Purchasing foreign currencies from the exchange offices by the Nima portal.
● Coordinating with international transport companies.
● Pursuing to receive commercial and shipping documents from the foreign seller and carriers.
● Following to receive warehouse receipt, clearance, and bill of lading from the shipping companies.
● Pursuing to obtain the necessary licenses for customs clearance of goods.
● Tracking and monitoring all foreign orders from the country of origin to the company warehouse.
● Keeping track of other commercial experts to reach the goals on time.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Commercial Management or other related fields.
● English proficiency (writing, listening, speaking, and reading).
● At least 5 years of experience as a commercial expert.
● Good knowledge of EPL and NTSW websites.
● Familiar with MIMT and CRA regulations.
● Familiar with commercial and international business terms and regulations and customs issues.
● Good knowledge of MS Office especially Excel, Word, and Outlook.
● Excellent public relations and well-organized attitude.
● Stress tolerance.
● Teamwork skills.
● Gender preference: Male.
● Ideal age range: 30 to 39 years old.