● Coordinate and manage all purchase orders and monitor their process.
● Obtain the relevant licenses from organizations and institutions in accordance with the need to register the order.
● Carry out all banking affairs related to foreign purchases and follow-up related to currency allocation.
● Follow up on matters related to customs clearance and customs affairs.
● Document and archive all business reports.
● Direct Manager: Managing Director and Sales Manager.
● Probation period: 1 month.
● Fluent in customs regulations, clearance and banking, import and export, and related organizations.
● Fluent in foreign trade and international transportation.
● Fluent in the processes of order registration and foreign exchange and customs remittances, documentary credits, and fulfillment of bank obligations.
● Fluent in EPL systems, comprehensive trading systems and warehouse systems.
● Familiarity with the principles and techniques of negotiation and trade and the rules of the day.
● Ability to do teamwork.
● A responsible, creative, and persistent person.
● Ability to report to the CEO.
● Having confidence.