The objective of the role:
To find, negotiate and choose proper suppliers for finished goods, raw materials, packaging, and machinery needed for company manufacturing and importation, manage purchase, transport and clear the goods.
List of responsibilities:
● Plan, execute and be responsible from the A to Z of the foreign procurement.
● Manage and monitor continuous assessment of supply and demand of sensitive and essential goods and take proper decisions about existing deficiencies and failures.
● Evaluate and analyze information about supplier performance or procurement program success.
● Source for obtaining new suppliers in the best condition to add the number of the suppliers.
● Prepare the contracts with suppliers.
● Proper negotiation with suppliers to improve suppliers' contracts and maintain the suppliers.
● Develop the purchase and procurement policy and procedure.
● Responsible for all supplier affairs, such as responsible for correspondences, supplier’s shipment, delivery schedule, and expenditure.
● Update with the latest news and laws and have quick and correct actions.
● Supervise all activities of customs clearance.
● Report to the deputy managing director.
● Probation period: 3 Months.
● Working hours: 9 am to 5 pm.
● Travel requirements: Yes, maybe abroad.
● Bachelor's degree in Commerce.
● At least 3 years of experience in the same role.
● Advanced level of Microsoft Office.
● Full knowledge of EPL and customs affairs.
● Full knowledge of international shipping rules from A to Z.
● Full knowledge of methods and acts to allocate currency.
● Full knowledge of import borders and current laws.