● Apply Darman Yab Group business and procurement processes and purchase orders.
● Find suppliers.
● Monitor and follow applicable laws and regulations.
● Plan and coordinate all activities of customs clearance.
● Maintain documents and report to the management.
● Responsible to collect all relevant legal grounds for importing pharmaceuticals, medical equipment, or raw materials.
● Liaise with suppliers for shipment and delivery schedule.
● Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, or other related fields.
● At least 4 years of experience in the pharmaceutical or medical equipment market: manage suppliers, channel relationships, apply policies, legal principles, and other related functions.
● Good command of computer knowledge (MS Office and Internet).
● Excellent communication skills, both in Farsi and English.
● Familiar with INCOTERMS and excellent in commercial correspondence.