● Purchase raw material, spare parts, and services.
● Direct contact with suppliers all around the world.
● Handle commercial issues.
● Familiar with financial documents.
● Familiar with all the new rules and regulations in import and export.
● Familiar with all the clearance formalities.
● Familiar with Import formalities including getting necessary permits from the Ministry of Health and Commerce.
● Familiar with commercial and international business terms, and regulations, especially related experience in food industries.
● Bachelor's degree in Business Management or any related field.
● At least 3 years of experience.
● Good communication skills.
● Advanced computer skills.
● Maximum age: 36 years old.
● Fluent in English.