● Provide and interpret financial information.
● Develop financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk.
● Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
● Manage financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting system.
● Prepare balance sheet, account statement of interest and losses, another statement,s and monthly and annual financial reports.
● Monitor all aspects of variable and fixed costs, and develop controls.
● Develop effective communication with financial institutions for the facilities.
● Provide executive management with advice on the financial implication of business activities.
● Develop skills of the accounting team members through training and coaching.
● Ensure the governmental requirements like tax declaration, VAT, etc. are done in time and properly.
● Report to the CEO.
● Preferably owning CPA and CMA certifications.
● At least 10 years of experience in similar roles.
● Proficient in financial software and any related computers abilities.
● Fluent in Excel.
● Knowledge of accounting principles and updated accounting standards.
● Knowledge of relevant regulatory and statutory requirements.
● Knowledge of standard accounting practices and procedures.
● Updated knowledge of performance tax, VAT laws, and regulations.
● Be confident and willing to work hard.
● Strong leadership and management skills.
● Age range: 40 to 55 years old.
● Gender preference: Male.