The objective of the role:
● Manage and structure the finance department and take a leading role in training and coaching the finance team.
● Prepare and analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other management reports.
● Produce daily and monthly cash flows comparing budgeted costs to actual costs as well as predicting future revenues and financial commitments to plan ahead and prepare accordingly.
● Develop, maintain and analyze cost accounting and other financial reports that will lead to recommendations that will in turn help modify and improve business operations, revenues, and expenses.
● Oversee the management of inventory at the central location as well as provincial branches.
● Responsible for all aspects of company tax compliance -Liaise with internal and external auditors and complete statutory accounts.
● Coordinate with other finance managers within the same group to implement contractual obligations and ensure timely settlement of accounts.
● Ensure appropriate internal controls are in place and working effectively.
● Evaluate accounting systems, procedures, and practices and make appropriate recommendations for modifications and improvements.
● Responsible for the timely payment of salaries, travel expenses, and allowances to the employees in addition to taxes, insurance, and other government obligations and reporting on the same.
List of responsibilities:
● Prepare fiscal financial statements including balance sheet and income statement.
● Advise management on short-term and long-term financial objectives, policies, and actions.
● Monitor financial activities and details, such as cash flow and reserve levels, to ensure that all company, legal and regulatory requirements are met.
● Evaluate needs for procurement of funds and make appropriate recommendations.
● Perform tax planning work.
● Reporting to: Managing Director.
● Subordinates: Accountants.
● Probation period: 1 Month.
● Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday from 8:30 to 16:30.
● Travel requirements: No.
● Gross monthly base salary: 20 million Tomans.
● More than 5 years of experience as a finance manager.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
● Strong knowledge of mathematical skills.
● Strong knowledge of financial and accounting regulations.
● Strong management skills.
● Familiar with internet and computer skills.
● Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
● Good communication skills.