● Plan, direct, and control the organization's financial and budgeting activities according to legal frameworks.
● Provide short-term and long-term solutions to promote the strategic interests of the organization.
● Take charge of profitability analysis and budget/forecast planning and policy manual compliance.
● Maximize cash flow performance of the company business.
● Lead and maintain a finance team.
● Prepare balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and monthly and quarterly financial reports.
● Prepare monthly and annual management reports.
● Cooperate with internal and external auditors and tax consultants.
● Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements.
● Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions).
● Manage timely payments including salaries, fees, taxes, insurance, etc.
● Establish and monitor adequate internal controls for all revenues and expenses and protection of assets.
● Support business units by identifying opportunities for process improvements with recommendations for implementation.
● Monitor the invoice and collection process for business units.
● Ph.D. or Master's degree in Finance or Accounting.
● At least fifteen years of work experience in financial management.
● Work experience in commercial companies (experience in cellphone companies would be a plus).
● Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information.
● Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills.
● Knowledge of financial reporting and data mining tools such as SQL, Access, etc.
● Proficient in sales, import, and management accounting.
● Ability and skills in team management.
● Fluent in compliance and process governance.
● Fluent in strategic planning and resource allocation.
● Fluent in accounting and financial analysis.
● Tax and treasury skills.
● Cash flow management skills.
● Revenue assurance and fraud risk management skills.
● High level of communication and negotiation skills.
● Crisis management skills.
● Time and stress management skills.
● Fluency with MS Office.
● Proficient in financial software specially Rahkaran System.
● Ideal age range: 35 to 50 years old.
● Analytical reasoning skills, problem-solving attitude, and ability to generate solutions.