● Responsible for financial planning activities including analysis, budgeting, and strategic plans for assigned businesses.
● Ensure that established financial controls are adhered to in the performance.
● Prepare in-depth and concise analysis of assigned businesses’ operating results that are shared with senior management in order to manage performance.
● In support of business leader managing and improving their business, develops and reports on appropriate financial and operational performance metrics.
● Assist business leaders in the processing, tracking and management of expenses.
● Assist business leaders and senior management in the evaluation of potential strategic investments and/or divestitures.
● Respond to inquiries made by senior management.
● Analyze, justify, and interpret data to create suggestions for improvement.
● Assist on special projects as requested.
● Support business initiatives (i.e. new product launches, M&A activity, etc.).
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Economics, Financial Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or other related fields.
● Pro-active, self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team. ● Excellent time management skills.
● Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
● Able to analyze complex reports or data.
● Advanced financial analysis, problem-solving, organizational, and decision-making skills.
● Strong communication and presentation skills. Must be comfortable interacting with senior executives.
● Knowledge of the FMCG industry is preferred.
● Basic understanding of SAP is a plus.
● Significant progress toward financial certification such as CFA, ACCA, etc. is a plus.