● Review of periodic and annual financial statements of the organization and the financial group.
● Preparation of monthly, interim, and annual financial statements.
● Control and supervision over the preparation of the organization's periodic and annual budget document in accordance with the organization's strategy.
● Continuous cooperation with statutory auditors and auditors in reviewing and controlling calculations related to profit and loss accounts and balance sheet accounts.
● Issuance of payment documents of contractors' status statements, settlement of the organization's advances, etc.
● Compilation of a checklist for compliance with the rules and regulations for instructions issued by regulatory authorities outside the organization.
● Development of risk assessment worksheets for identified processes in the operational area of the organization.
● Evaluate the internal control system using the test of control measures in the operational areas of the organization.
● Fluent in financial statement analysis.
● Fluent in principles of auditing.
● Fluent in accounting principles.
● Fluent in financial principles and standards.
● Fluent in accounting topics.
● Fluent in principles of financial management.
● Fluent in principles and methods of budgeting.
● Fluent in financial audit.
● Fluent in internal audit.
● Fluent in the operational audit.
● Fluent in operational risk management.
● Fluent in principles of asset and debt management.