● Preparing financial reports, including balance sheets, financial discrepancies, etc.
● Controlling credit balances and prepayments and bills of previous years and their deposits.
● Monitoring archiving of all contracts, accounting documents, rulings, letters, bylaws, and circulars, etc.
● Preparing financial statements.
● Assisting the tax auditor to finish the annual audit.
● Submitting various reports requested by the management in different fields of work.
● Supervision of all accounting operations, ensuring integrity, accuracy, and compliance with company policies, laws, and regulations.
● Developing, implementing, and monitoring the general accounting system and related procedures.
● Reviewing and improving accounting procedures with appropriate internal controls and measures.
● Assisting in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts.
● Responsible for all taxes and SSO obligations.
● Fluency in value-added laws and regulations.
● Fluency in financial and tax laws.
● Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines and to work under pressure.
● Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel.
● Familiarity with FinTech and startup companies would be a plus.
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
● More than 5 years of experience in Senior Financial positions and at least 4 years of experience as a Financial Manager in well-known companies.