The main responsibilities are:
● Ensuring that financial records comply with relevant procedures and controls requirements.
● Actively driving growth, profitability, pricing decision, and managing risk.
● Challenging business teams and managing costs across portfolio and P&L drivers.
● Reviewing actuals vs forecast and escalating potential issues.
● Driving internal sales and operational planning, marketing and customer development activity planning, and pricing decisions.
● Consolidating rolling forecasts and business plans for brands and channels.
● Controlling and managing the branding, marketing, and trade terms of structure budgets.
● Controlling over/under budgets of activities defined within the budgets.
● Overseeing supply chain finance input for product and supply costs.
● Fostering close working relationships with budget owners and assisting them in managing their budgets.
● Submitting different actual and forecast reports into SAP for the use of the regional and global teams.
● Bachelor's degree in Accounting or MBA.
● Minimum 4 years of experience in Management Accounting, Commercial Finance or Finance Business Partnering.
● Good command of English.
● Strong communication skills.
● Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in Excel.