● Develop a business plan to grow the company's market share worldwide.
● Prepare an effective sales action plan according to the company strategy.
● Initiate new export customer relationships to penetrate new markets.
● Nurture and maintain existing customer relationships through regular contact and advocacy.
● Deal with all customer inquiries and quotation requests in a professional and timely manner.
● Negotiate, close, and implement the agreements.
● Manage and expedite the delivery process responsively and effectively to ensure customer retention.
● Adherence to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes.
● Employment type: Full-time.
● Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday from 8:00 to 16:30.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Management, Commerce or Food Industry.
● At least 2 years of experience in export sales to Asia, Africa, and Europe in the food and beverage industry.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills and good knowledge of intercultural communication.
● Familiar with exhibition affairs.
● Full knowledge of INCOTERMS.
● Knowledge and understanding of export operations, Transportation, and documentation.
● Able to travel.
● Being very precise, well-organized, self-motivated, loyal, and talented.
● Teamwork skills.
● Proficient in computer skills and web search.
● Fluent in MS Office, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
● Ideal age: 35 to 45 years old.