● Create and put into action HR initiatives and strategies that are in line with the overall business plan.
● Provide diverse secretarial and administrative support to the CEO and wider leadership, where required.
● Improve ties between management and employees by responding to requests, grievances, or other issues.
● Manage all correspondence and inquiries.
● Extensive diary and email management, successfully coordinating the workload and managing priorities.
● Work closely with the CEO and providing support on various initiatives, business acquisitions and projects.
● Control the hiring and hiring process.
● Support present and future company demands through growing, involving, inspiring, and preserving human capital.
● Create and keep track of the organization’s overall HR strategies, methods, tactics, and procedures.
● Cultivate a supportive workplace.
● Manage and maintain a setup that promotes optimum performance.
● Maintain the benefits and pay schedule.
● Analyze the training requirements for a program and keep an eye on it.
● Strong ability to execute work with diversity, and equity.
● Technical proficiency and problem-solving skills related to human resource management.
● Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills.
● Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
● Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office and desktop publishing software; ability to design and edit graphic presentations and materials.
● Ability to build trust and rapport with employees.
● Proficient in English.
● German is a bonus.