We are looking for an energetic executive business assistant to provide team administrative and project support. Candidates must have excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills along with the ability to work independently and professionally with all levels in the organization. You must be resourceful and able to deal with ambiguity, possess solid project management and problem-solving skills, be able to prioritize tasks, and be flexible in the performance of the job responsibilities.
This position works directly with one of the international top managers and will be ready and grows for our next generation of org top-level leaders.
● Collate, monitor, analyze, and disseminate information to the team(s).
● Lead departmental initiatives and work collaboratively by supporting various projects.
● Report requirements with a high level of professionalism and in a manner that reflects positively on the organization.
● Fluent in English and Turkish both verbally and written.
● Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or Management.
● Age range: 25 to 35 years old.
● At least 3 years of work experience in multinational companies.
● Proficient in Microsoft Office.
● Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
● Desire to take on big challenges.
● Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills.
● Ability to build effective cross-group working relationships and work collaboratively with people at all levels of the organization.
● Ability to be flexible and work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.