● Evaluate the success of employee experience projects and initiatives and provide recommendations on how to enhance relevant activities.
● Review and analyze key external trends and influences on employee experience strategies to incorporate best practices relevant to the organization.
● Facilitate the creation of an action plan to address the employee experience challenges.
● Approve the content (HC initiatives, events calendar, talent development programs, new training, new hiring, and people announcements, HC policies, and procedures) to be published through internal communication channels.
● Collaborate with the HC department and other relevant departments to ensure that internal communications and messages are relevant, consistent, reliable, and timely for all identified internal audiences.
● Plan and execute engagement initiatives in alignment with employee value proposition strategies with coordination of HR BP.
● Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or other related fields.
● Professional HR certification is an advantage.
● At least 5 years of relevant experience within the human capital.
● Strong communication and presentation skills.
● Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure, balance conflicting demands, and meet tight deadlines.
● Fluent in English.
● Good knowledge of graphic designing software is a plus.