● Develop and implement category and sourcing for the company.
● Negotiate with suppliers regard to get the best terms and conditions in contracts.
● Compare prices, specifications, and delivery dates to determine the best price among potential suppliers.
● Manage margin to provide profit for the organization.
● Manage suppliers’ evaluations according to defined KPIs.
● Plan and manage payments of suppliers.
● Gather and analyze information about suppliers and products category.
● Bachelor's degree in Management, Industrial Engineering, or other related fields.
● 7 years of experience.
● Negotiation skills.
● Problem-solving skills.
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office
● Experience in FMCG and retail.