● Plan in order to present the required services to customers.
● Execute distribution policies.
● Supervise, guide, and control the procedures.
● Supervise deliveries to ensure accuracy.
● Prepare weekly reports regarding the distribution flow - Monitors and tracks the progress of deliveries.
● Guidance and control of manpower.
● Assure of just-in-time delivery.
● Organize and maintenance of delivery vehicles.
● Provide data points for the preparation of business reviews and planning reports.
● Take care of administrative issues and personnel files under supervision.
● Review employee performances and provides feedback and suggestions.
● Ensure client satisfaction through efficient departmental activities.
● 4 to 5 years of management experience in logistics and distribution.
● Strong communication and leadership skills.
● Outstanding analytic and presentation skills.
● Ability to prioritize and operate under pressure.
● Strong problem-solving ability.
● Excellent knowledge of customer experience and buying behavior.
● Fluent in English.