The digital marketing specialist is responsible for promoting the company’s brand by creating communication and digital marketing campaigns, including content updates and posting on company websites, and social media, and creating stories.
The primary responsibilities of this role include the following:
● Build a strong social media presence to increase brand awareness.
● Create content for internal and external audiences and post on SharePoint and the Website.
● Introduce innovative techniques to strengthen company communication and connect with the audience.
● Write compelling web content to support brand reputability and increase organic online traffic.
● Revise social media marketing strategy as needed.
● Create images and videos for social media sites.
● Monitor analytics for site hits and counts on social media.
● Manage agency and vendors for corporate and products websites.
● Bachelor's degree in related fields; Master's degree is preferred.
● More than three years of experience creating and posting content, ideally in the IT industry.
● A firm grasp of various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, SharePoint, and email marketing.
● A collaborative partner who is hands-on in the delivery of marketing strategy.
● Social media management skills.
● Website content management system skills.
● Knowledge of SharePoint, Photoshop, or Video Editing tools.
● Strong writing and presentation skills.
● Google Analytics and Social Media Monitoring skills.