A Digital Marketing Specialist is required to develop, implement, track, and optimize creative and successful digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels and elaborate the company’s web-based marketing strategy to promote the company’s brand, attract visitors, and potential leads to generate internet sales. He/She should have a firm grasp of current marketing tools and techniques and lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. A Digital Marketing Specialist will work with the marketing and supporting teams and vendors to launch campaigns on a budget.
● Creative content creation.
● Plan and implement web-based marketing strategies and campaigns via the company’s website.
● Plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns, marketing database, email, and display advertising.
● Oversee SEO of websites, blogs, and social media channels.
● Collaborate with web design and development staff to monitor and optimize search engines.
● Oversee management of updates, design, and user experience on digital channels.
● Measure and report the performance of digital marketing campaigns.
● Conduct analysis of the website to draw recommendations around website optimization.
● Collaborate with web development and design teams; guide marketing-related aspects of the company’s web presence.
● Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
● Eager to be informed of new technologies, trends, and digital marketing tools and conduct these ideas into consideration when building new campaigns.
● Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Software Engineering, Graphics, or related fields.
● More than 3 years of experience in Digital Marketing.
● SEO experience and knowledge.
● Strong understanding and knowledge of using social media for digital marketing.
● Data analysis and basic design skills.