● Manage digital marketing and site analysis programs.
● Website planning and management, SEO/SEM, email, social media and advertising campaigns.
● Content production process management.
● Implement, measure and measure the performance of all digital marketing and reporting.
● Provide creative ideas and strategies for the growth and development of the company's advertising and marketing.
● Collaborate with units within the organization to create landing pages and optimize the user experience of the pages.
● Advertise management and budgeting.
● Collaborate with organizations and other sales and marketing partners.
● Gender: Male or Female.
● Maximum age : 35 years old.
● At least four years of experience in modern marketing.
● Education: Bachelor's degree in related courses such as marketing.
● Familiarity with the principles of digital marketing and internet marketing.
● Full familiarity with communication tools (media and social networks, especially websites, digital, etc.).
● Familiar with Content Strategy.
● Relative familiarity with HTML, SEO, or SEM.
● Familiarity with Google Adwords platform, Website Traffic Analysis tools including Google Analytics.