The objective of the role:
To prepare and create reports and queries upon request.
List of responsibilities:
● Ensure the performance, availability, integrity, and security of databases.
● Develop defined projects.
● Program and debug database routines.
● Optimize database maintenance processes.
● Develop processes for optimizing database security.
● Analyze business and software requirements to help to determine the feasibility of work within time and resource constraints.
● Reporting to: IT Manager.
● Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday, 8:00 to 17:00.
● Travel requirements: No.
● Gross monthly base salary: Gross: 75,000,000 IRR.
● University qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Software Engineering.
● Other certifications obtained: TSQL, SQL.
● Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum 2 years in related fields.
● Soft skills and personality traits: Teamwork, strong communication skills.