● Explore and extract data from a big data warehouse/datasets.
● Create and monitor dashboards and provide routine reports.
● Turn the predictions into a strategy plan, identify areas for growth, and resolve issues.
● Execute daily, weekly, and monthly business-as-usual marketing reports based on different analyses.
● Control and analysis of GPS and NGT reports of the sales team.
● Convert data into insights including implications and recommendations that are specific and actionable for the Marketing team and across the business.
● Document documents for annual audits.
● Check the weekly sales reports related to the sales unit.
● Analyze the performance of sales promotions and offer suggestions to improve promotions.
● Research new techniques and best practices within the industry.
● At least a Bachelor's degree in Engineering fields, Mathematics, or an MBA graduate.
● Accuracy and quality check in reporting.
● Communication skills.
● Expert In Excel, and Power BI.
● Strong analytical and critical thinking.