● Report sales performance data and cost of each sale to senior management.
● Collaborate in measuring customer satisfaction and implementing programs to increase their satisfaction.
● Design, implementation, and supervision of all processes related to customer service.
● Purposeful planning to improve the level of customer satisfaction, program implementation, measure, analyze and control the level of customer satisfaction during the implementation of the program and its continuous improvement to achieve the set goals.
● Handle customer complaints and manage them from the time of receiving complaints to obtaining satisfaction by taking appropriate corrective and compensatory measures, registering and archiving related documents.
● Efforts and participation in upgrading and improving the quality level of services and creativity in creating a competitive advantage in services.
● Continuous monitoring of competitors' performance in the field of customer service.
● Promote a customer-oriented culture.
● Lead team activities in order to ensure compliance with pilot targets, quality, and agreed service levels.
● Ensure received calls including customer complaints/requests are escalated, followed, and solved considering quality and time standards.
● Escalate any alarming complaints and valuable information from coming calls and queries to the manager or related team.
● Coordinate periodical team meetings with direct reports, reviewing targets and team performance.
● Provide feedback on team performance and team status for the line managers.
Investigate and manage the process of transportation and clearance of customers' goods.
● At least 3 years of experience in the customer service field; with experience in supervising others.
● Fluent in English.
● Able to work in high-pressure, stressful situations.
● Team-building skills.
● Solid computer and MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
● Initiative, proactive, and builder with a positive attitude.
● Good communications skills.
● Willing to learn and teach continuously.
● Ideal age range: 24 to 35 years old.