● To create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on esthetic design concepts and company standards.
● To determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy and select style and size of type.
● To confer with the customer to discuss and determine design specifications in line with the company CI guide and MTNIrancell standards.
● To review final layout designs and suggest improvements as needed
● To maintain a proper archive of images, photos, infographics, or any other work products.
● To design infographics in a way that provides a universal conclusion for all viewers.
● To take complicated data points and turn them into easy-to-understand concepts with very few words.
● To create design plans and prepare estimated time design before getting started.
● To collaborate with related teams to discuss which visuals are effective and use their feedback to develop final infographics.
● To identify, introduce and apply standard methods, frameworks, and tools for designing and updating customer care processes, align with best practices and company process engineering approach.
● To collaborate with the training and process team to make visual processes for frontline users.
● To present and clarify designed infographics to related teams.
● At least 2 years of experience in the area of administration.
● Experience working in a small to medium organization.
● A portfolio of previous work showing proven design experience.
● Mastery of Illustrator and Photoshop.
● Mastery of Graphic Design Software
● Working abilities in basic- to intermediate-level video editing are preferred.
● Strong design skills with the ability to produce conceptual ideas quickly.
● Having initiatives to change excel files to a new view.
● New methods and tools for designing.
● A creative approach to data-driven design.
● Awareness of trends in digital design.
● Professional in Microsoft Office (especially Power Point and Excel).
● Knowledge of recording and filing.
● Know how to research best practices.
● Knowledge of photography is an advantage to enrich concepts.
● Knowledge of taking complicated data points and turning them into easy-to-understand concepts with very few words.
● Knowledge of report design including text layout, imagery, charts, graphs, and tables.